“Our vision is more obstructed by what we think we know than by our lack of knowledge.” Kristen Stendahl



Bolonha passed me by


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today is the deadline for all universities and polytechnics to hand in their proposals for the refomulation of courses. Some of us haven't had anything to do with the process. I don't know what decisions have been made about the discipline I teach, nor how it has been reformulated - or even if it is to be part of the curriculum. Nothing in my experience of life, learning, education and research would lead me to imagine that excluding people from a process in which they have something to offer and in which their lives are invested will be sustainable


Categories: Reflections


Tags:





0 Responses to “Bolonha passed me by”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm bev trayner
  • From Setubal, Portugal
  • My profile
What is this portfolio blog?

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

    HigherEdBlogCon 2006



Previous posts

Archives

Blogroll - Ensino Superior



Blogroll - Higher Education



Pistas como docente



Productions


ATOM 0.3

Get Firefox!