“Our vision is more obstructed by what we think we know than by our lack of knowledge.” Kristen Stendahl



E-portfolio model


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



A great diagramme of an e-portfolio model by Jeremy Hiebert's HeadsPace. His e-portfolio is "a set of tools for collecting, reflecting, connecting and publishing". At our next portfolio session with teachers from the five IPS schools I have to think of a set of tools that people could be helpful for colleagues to use for their portfolio. But no-one is interested in electronic ones.

Keeping a portfolio that isn't electronic is like cycling up the Serra de Arrábida on a bicycle with no gears! I can't see the fun in it. But nevertheless, I'll have to think of some.

Categories: Artefacts, reflections

Tags: ,


0 Responses to “E-portfolio model”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm bev trayner
  • From Setubal, Portugal
  • My profile
What is this portfolio blog?

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

    HigherEdBlogCon 2006



Previous posts

Archives

Blogroll - Ensino Superior



Blogroll - Higher Education



Pistas como docente



Productions


ATOM 0.3

Get Firefox!