“Our vision is more obstructed by what we think we know than by our lack of knowledge.” Kristen Stendahl



A short break


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm looking forward to this short break. Students have handed in their articles. I can already see some which are direct machine translations of a web site. One problem is that the people who attend the classes and read the blog and the materials wouldn't dream of using a machine translation. It's the ones who don't turn up that do.

But there are also some wonderful looking articles, where people have included very professional looking layouts and pictures. I would like to do more multi-modal design work with the students. What I need is a project in which they can choose a selection of different modes for presenting it i.e. a presentation, an article, a poster, a webpage, a blog, slides, a video etc.

Category: Reflections
Tags: ,


0 Responses to “A short break”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm bev trayner
  • From Setubal, Portugal
  • My profile
What is this portfolio blog?

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

    HigherEdBlogCon 2006



Previous posts

Archives

Blogroll - Ensino Superior



Blogroll - Higher Education



Pistas como docente



Productions


ATOM 0.3

Get Firefox!