“Our vision is more obstructed by what we think we know than by our lack of knowledge.” Kristen Stendahl



Cheers!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



When I write emails to my students or messages to the Yahoo Discussion Group I always sign off by saying:

Cheers,
Beverly

It is such a coloquial expression. Now we are nearly at the end of the semester I find that when students send me e-mails or when they send messages to the Yahoo Discussion Group they also sign off by saying "Cheers".

It brings me a smile every time.

Category: Reflections


0 Responses to “Cheers!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm bev trayner
  • From Setubal, Portugal
  • My profile
What is this portfolio blog?

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

    HigherEdBlogCon 2006



Previous posts

Archives

Blogroll - Ensino Superior



Blogroll - Higher Education



Pistas como docente



Productions


ATOM 0.3

Get Firefox!