“Our vision is more obstructed by what we think we know than by our lack of knowledge.” Kristen Stendahl



Preparing paragraphs


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm trying to get my students to write paragraphs. It's something they seem to have difficulty with. I've prepared a worksheet so that they have already thought about the function and topic sentence and key words of each paragraph before they ask me to look at their work.

Category: Productions
Tags:


0 Responses to “Preparing paragraphs”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm bev trayner
  • From Setubal, Portugal
  • My profile
What is this portfolio blog?

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

    HigherEdBlogCon 2006



Previous posts

Archives

Blogroll - Ensino Superior



Blogroll - Higher Education



Pistas como docente



Productions


ATOM 0.3

Get Firefox!