“Our vision is more obstructed by what we think we know than by our lack of knowledge.” Kristen Stendahl



A blog for Ingles Empresarial


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I keep a blog for my students of Inglês Empresarial. The main idea of it is for me to have a space for thinking aloud about the disciplina of Inglês Empresarial so that students can accompany some of my reflections.

The blog also has links that will be useful for their oral presentations and Timed Written Assignment (about a theme of business interest that we cover during the semester). It also has links to sites where they can do language excercies and games. Every time someone shows any interest in something I put up a link for it. I also keep a monthly calendar there for tests or aulas extras etc.

Importantly there is also one student who writes on the blog. He regulalry posts in our Inglês Empresarial Yahoo Discussion Group and I invited him to be a co-author of the blog. I would like to have more co-authors, including students who have a different experience than that of Eduardo in the English classes.

Category: Productions


0 Responses to “A blog for Ingles Empresarial”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm bev trayner
  • From Setubal, Portugal
  • My profile
What is this portfolio blog?

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

    HigherEdBlogCon 2006



Previous posts

Archives

Blogroll - Ensino Superior



Blogroll - Higher Education



Pistas como docente



Productions


ATOM 0.3

Get Firefox!