“Our vision is more obstructed by what we think we know than by our lack of knowledge.” Kristen Stendahl



A procurar um voz de dissenção


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I value and appreciate positive feedback from students. But I would very much like to hear the voice of someone who was feeling lost of uncomfortable with the English classes. I would especially like to see that voice on the blog. Having it on the blog would turn it into an opportunity for learning - for me and for the students. But it would be VERY difficult, even impossible to get a student to genuinely speak their thoughts, if they thought it might jeapordise their marks. I couldn't even suggest for the blog that they write anonymously because I would have to invite them to be co-author. Not unless they set up an anonymous email account first. But I suspect that if someone had the initiative to do all that, then they wouldn't be struggling with the classes in the first place!

Category: Reflections


0 Responses to “A procurar um voz de dissenção”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm bev trayner
  • From Setubal, Portugal
  • My profile
What is this portfolio blog?

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

    HigherEdBlogCon 2006



Previous posts

Archives

Blogroll - Ensino Superior



Blogroll - Higher Education



Pistas como docente



Productions


ATOM 0.3

Get Firefox!